We have started our year with new and exciting international projects, and we are looking for great professionals. We are now hiring two (2) native Swedish speakers as B2B Customer Service Specialists to our office in Mijas close to the Fuengirola train and railway stations.
Are you resilient and ambitious? Do you want to learn new things and succeed in your work? Do you also value your free time and well-being?
Myyntiapu is a Finnish word, which means sales help. Our company is specialized in appointment scheduling, sales and customer service. Two of our core values are creating high quality services and ensuring customer satisfaction. To achieve this, we expect our employees to be responsible and passionate about their work. We also value highly the well-being of our employees.
Your tasks as a B2B Customer Service Specialist would be:
- Helping the client to solve problems and answering their questions.
- Giving product information
- Receiving orders
- Outbound Calling
We are looking for a great person who:
- Has work experience in the field of Customer Service and/or sales.
- Has good Social and verbal skills.
- Is a native Swedish speaker and speaks English or some Finnish.
- Feels comfortable working on the phone.
- Is persistent and autonomous
- Hard-working and willing to set and achieve goals
What we offer in return:
- Work that is interesting and suitably challenging in a group of professionals.
- A comfortable, modern office with tools fit for working
- Great hours and a competitive salary with good bonuses
- A working environment that is professional, relaxed and motivated
- An employer, which truly invests in the know-how and well-being of the employees.
Interested? Show us that you are the person we are looking for and start your career at Myyntiapu by selling yourself to us by sending your application and CV to email@example.com by 17th of March 2019.
We will start the interviews straight away and fill the post when we find the right applicant so do not hesitate and contact us ASAP.
Any questions about the job?
Maaret Auvinen +34 622 514 781